Friday, November 17, 2006

I went to visit my dad after the chem paper. The paper was sort of difficult. I won't say it is manageable, yet it doesn't lie in the challenging area. As I reiterate, it is plain weird. Bought dim sum for my dad at taka before heading for the hospital, too bad there weren't selling hao gao and stuff at that time, since tea time was apparently over. I wanted to get dinner, but apparently there wasn't any thing nice around my school area. Pfft. Walking through town was such a torture! I had to endeavour resist the temptation to shop. Ah, I like the lavin poster. How come I never realized the shop was there before?! Eating chips for dinner now. Downing a 400 calorie bag worth of useless junk. I didn't want to have dinner with char and brocuz, well, I don't like local fare. And it wouldn't be very polite to fusspot them huh. My dad is a lot storonger now, they just started him on one of the meds. The other apparently has horrid side effects like hallucinations.

I think adopting the ask then tell strategy is very good, and saves me the awkwardness. ARGH, I need to cram the whole ho yin kiong into my brain...

No comments: